RE: [DL] General Announcement

Ya know... it doesn't matter.. I lost work cause of his shit and now I
am pissed

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net] On
Behalf Of Afterburner
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 4:15 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] General Announcement

       The issue with Mr. Vogel was not his fault.  There was some sort
of
glitch server-side this afternoon.  I was informed of it by the guy who
actually maintains the server off of which the list operates.  He /msg'd
me
via IRC out of the clear blue and said "There was some kind of weird
unsubscribe loop going on.  Dunno what caused it, but it generated a lot
of
messages.  It's been fixed."

       Sorry for the trouble.

       AB