Re: [DL] Shane Hensley, Zombies, and the Weird West

My night train experience...

spoilers

Jeff:The train's whistle blows.(Flavor text)
Joey:Crap, we have to get on the train!
Kenny:No way!  It's full of vampires!
Craig:Yeash, they'd eat us!
Jeff:it starts to pull out of the station..(more flavor text)
Joey:You chickenshits!  Get on that damn train right now or I'm gonna show you guys the meaning of "yeller journalism!"
Kenny:But the townspeople hate us..they'll kill us if we go outside!
Craig:Yeah, we locked ourselves in the jail and can't get out.
Joey:Dammit, you're both munchie characters, I know you can get out!  You have d12s in strength, you can easily bash the door down!

Later...
Jeff:The guy that wasn't here today looks up just in time to see a hand grab him and yank him up to the top of the car.
Kenny:Oh.  Crap.
Joey:I'm guessing we're going to abandon him to his fate?
Craig:Yep.
Joey:I'm never missing a session again.

Later still...
Kenny:Well, that's the last vampire.
Craig:Yep, time to get off.
Joey:Wait, we haven't checked the engine!
Kenny:well..uh..the sun's going down.  What if the train disappears when the sun goes down?
Craig:We'd disappear too, wouldn't we?
Joey:Where'd you guys get a half-assed idea like that?
Kenny:My guy's crazy.  see?
Joey:Great, an undefined loco.  You need to attach something to it, in this case "delusional".  now, what's your excuse.
Craig:I'm following him.
Joey:And you don't have loco too?  Well, don't count on me to spend any of the chips I get on you.
And finally...
Joey:Hah!  Hit location 20.  That's....48 damage straight in the kisser!
Jeff:You blew his head off.  He keeps attacking you.  Roll a guts check.
Joey:(Barely makes guts check, using chip)
Jeff:He knocks the rifle out of your hands.  It FALLS ONTO the TRACKS and is CUT in TWO.
Joey:I pull out my dual peacemakers and start firing away.
Jeff:You have two peacemakers?
Joey:Yeah.
(three rounds later)
Jeff:And that's twelve hits.  He isn't down, but he looks mighty pissed off.
Joey:Crap!  I'm runnin' out of chips, too.  I drop my peacemakers--
Jeff:"Drop" them?
Joey:Yeah.
Jeff:They FALL UNDER THE TRAIN and are CRUSHED.  Now what?
Joey:I pull out my derringers.
Jeff:Freaking gun bunny!  Aren't you a journalist?
Joey:A very prepared journalist.
(Fire one..fire two..)
Jeff:He's still up, and he lunges for you again.