Re: [DL] Bryan Campbell, Very confused

----- Original Message -----
From: Bryan Campbell (Scooter)
To: Deadlands ListServ
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2003 5:45 PM
Subject: [DL] Bryan Campbell, Very confused

First of all, I apologize for bringing this back up.
Can somebody tell me what the hell just happened? I check my e-mail, only to
find yahoo screaming at me about some 150 messages from Mr. Vogel. I am
really confused about what that was about.

Once more, I apologize for bring this up.

---------End Original Message------------

The unwelcome and unlamented Mr. Vogel threw a temper tantrum on list on
friday when he was either too stupid or too lazy to unsubscribe by himself,
in spite of several of us sending him the instructions.  Said temper tantrum
consisted of several very profanely worded flames and a 100 message mini
mail bomb.  Multiple list members, including Afterburner, reported him to
Yahoo's abuse department as a spammer (he had a Yahoo Mail account,) and I,
probably among those many others, recieved a message from Yahoo Abuse
stating that they were taking action against this user.