----- Original Message -----
From: Brom Clancy

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Burzelic zombi_bobb@yahoo.com

> --- Justin Baldwin <innovmr@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Does anyone know if there are some stats on a chinese mummy?
> >

> I know there are chinese ogres, vampires, and a few other assorted
> baddies. I do not, however, recall a mummy. How and why would they be
> different from an egyptian mummy or perhaps your previously mentioned
> chinese vampire?
>
> Jim

Some ways Chinese mummys differ from the other kinds.
1: When you kill a Chinese mummy, within a hour you fell like killing
another one.
2: Way cool terra cotta guardian statues.
3: With chinese mummys, you get rice on the side.
4: Chinese mummys know King-fu.
5: A chinese mummy only interested in girl with green eyes.
6: All chinese supernatural monsters can fly (well they can in the movies)