Re: [DL] Need idea for Texas Ranger NPC

On Thursday, March 13, 2003, at 01:18  AM, Janne Matti Oskari Vuorenmaa
wrote:
> That's evil, and not very gentlemanly! Rangers are not evil, even if
> they're not gentlemen.  :)

I have to agree that in general ranger's won't go this far. They'll get
pretty close, though. Certainly I could see them making offers about a
lot of other things.

I've used both the MiBD and the Rangers in limited roles in my game,
and the MiBD are definitely blacker in soul as well as garments.
Rangers have used some lightweight blackmail, but I don't see them
bringing innocents into the mess if it can at all be helped.