Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 4:18 PM
Subject: [DL] Re: [HOE] Online Game

I'd probably be interested in a WW game.

 Joey Fanning <wraith530@comcast.net> wrote:

Hey, I got every HOE book and adventure and tons of free time. If there's
anyone on the list who wants to play an online HOE or even Weird West game,
I'd be happy to play or GM.

E-mail's Wraith530@comcast.net , I can play it in IRC, AIM, MSN IM, ICQ,
Yahoo, or any other way you can think of..