Re: [DL] forgotten god

Well, they didn't burn it. But the kid managed to destroy it single-handedly.
Can't recall all his actions, but he tried to fire a cannon, and he tried
to climb up the main sail (what was left of it, anyway) and after a few
moments there was a huge pile of old wood lying there.

The Kid, having the luck of the Irish, wasn't injured in the whole
mess  allthough there were some tense moments.
The posse commented: "So, there's this ship, lying here since a few hundred
years - then YOU come along...."