RE: [DL] DL Historical Question: General Custer

Spoilers

>The answer is in the Spirit Warriors book for HOE.

I led my group through a massive campaign enacting everything mentioned
in Spirit Warriors, i.e., Custer's Second Last Stand, the seige of
Deadwood and the Summoning. The posse didn't know what they were up
against when Custer's men marched back into the Sioux Nations, so they
needed to choose sides. The shaman character chose the Sioux, while the
Texas Rangers and Agents just wanted to survive and leave Deadwood. By
the time it was over, Iron Dragon, Hellstromme's agents, Custer and the
Sioux battled it out before the Summoning gave the Sioux the advantage.
Custer was slain, his men decimated, and the Element spirit blanketed
the Sioux Nations, rengering gizmos and guns useless. Some serious mojo!

Marshal Eric