RE: [DL] [d20] Under Harrowed Moon d20

Thanks for the positive words, I always appreciate them.

I like the changes you made. I unfortunatly on Spring Break, and am away from a computer which will let me read that .xls file, but as soon as I get back on Sunday I'll check it out.

I am not a d20 head. As I noted, I actually kind of dislike it. But it lets me play the DL universe with people, so I am more then willing to let them play thier system.

My next goal will be to sit down and work over my favorite setting: Gommora. :-)

Do ya feel the choice on Mr. Wendell was okay? I debated his Class for a long while, but I just kept looking and decited he was not a Mad Scientist.

I'll consiter your changes and I'l make a version 2 when I get back to school.

Thanks!

-Stryfe
 Marshall Bob