Re: [DL] general rules questions

> Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:41:03 +0100
> From: markus.finster@chello.at
> Subject: Re: [DL] general rules questions (longish)

> > 6.  a situation:  your character is backed into a corner arms length
away from a bad guy.
> "No means of interrupting" means he hasn't got at least one action, right?
So the alternative would be that he could just look at your character during
that round.

by no means of interrupting i mean that he hasn't a card up his sleeve.  he
can have an action card but wouldn't in this case be going first because of
the order of the cards.  afaik you can only interrupt if you have a card up
your sleeve.  it seems unnatural that he wouldn't have any chance of
catching her at all.  i've read about the attack of opportunity feature in
D&D which i think would be used in this situation, i'm not sure though.

> > 7.  on actions:  i'm a bit fuzzy on exactly what you can do in a single
action.
> Running and pulling one lever: sure. A second lever only as long as it is
in reach of an arms lenght and could be pulled almost simultaneously.
> Depends on the items. Say, if you want to grab a few stones, you could
pick up one per hand on each action. Something that required both hands:
only one thing per action.

one activity per hand.  that makes so much sense!  maybe it was too obvious.
:)

> Hope that helped!

indeed

> Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:38:29 +0000 (GMT)
> From: reemull@yahoo.co.uk
> Subject: Re: [DL] general rules questions (longish)

> I'd say 1 yard is approximately half an inch assuming 25mm minis.

i'm using the DL cardboard cowboys, are they 25mm?

> > 6.  a situation:  your character is backed into a corner arms length
> > away from a bad guy.
> Then he should have held a card.

that's what i was looking for.  thank you.

> Picking up objects - I allow one object per hand per action

again, the all too obvious route.  :)  shoulda seen it.

thanks again fellas