[DL] New Agency Equipment

Here's a little piece of gear I've been tinkering with for Agents; let me
know what you think.

Sap Gloves
Requisition Points: 3 (for a pair)
Reliability: n/a
While many Agents like to use blackjacks, they tend to be somewhat
conspicicous. For an agent who wants to wallop cultists and not look like a
street thug, there are sap gloves.
These gloves, much like blackjacks, have lead shot sown into them.
Otherwise, they function exactly like blackjacks (see the Agency
sourcebook). However, it takes a Hard (9) cognition roll to distinguish them
from a normal pair of leather gloves.