[DL] Great Find at local B&N

As a heads up, my local Barnes & Nobles has copies of the book, "Native
American Myth & Legend" by Mike Dixon-Kennedy in their sale stacks for
only $5.98... It's an interesting dictionary of terms from the various
North American tribes, as well as voodoo terminology and spirits, and
central and South American terms as well. It's probably not the most
'in-depth' source, but for $6 it's a good reference and source of
ideas...

Some interesting stuff, highly paraphrased:

Delgeth: flesh eating Antelope. 'Nuff said.

The Dreamers: cult active in Oregon in the 19th century, mix of Roman
Catholic and Amerindian beliefs. It's leader, a shaman named Smohala,
lost a challenge from a rival named Moses, The loss caused him to
wander for a while, and he returned with tales of communing with the
Great Spirit who was angry because he abandoned the old ways.

I don't know if other B&N stores will have this on sale, but it's worth
checking for...