Re: [DL] Big news?

PEGShane@aol.com wrote:
> Patience, grasshopper. Be up by late afternoon. Very good stuff! Esp. for long-time fans.
>
> Shane "Big Tease" Hensley

Finally!  The limited edition Shane Hensley pole dancing action figure
we've all been promised!  With power chugging beer drinking kung fu grip
and fanboy mind control death ray helmet!

I've been looking forward to this ever since I forgot to take my
medications!

SeanMike

--
Runornir's ramblings are on http://www.daocpowergamers.com/
"It's time you learned eyes are a priviledge!"