Re: [DL] [PEG] Big News!

Quoting PEGShane@aol.com:

> So enjoy the big news! Like I said, it's for you, and should address some of
> the places where I've fallen short--esp. the Mystic Eye arrangement, which
> gives YOU new books and lets me be in charge. I can't do it myself with the
> current staff and schedule, so this is a FANTASTIC arrangement for all of
> us!

Minor nitpick - the link on the site needs .htm at the end.  :-)

That being said, I notice you're mirroring Atlas' idea on releasing a core book
totally for free on PDF.  That's a great idea, and I'm interested to see where
this new trend in marketing goes.  Will you be cutting down production on "dead
tree" Player's Handbooks?

As for the arrangements with Mystic Eye - excellent!  That's very, very cool,
and I'm glad you can get away a bit from the production aspects, and focus on
the creative!  Very cool!
--
Eddy Webb
Vice-President, Spectrum Game Studios