[DL] An odd idea

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of PEGShane@aol.com

<SNIP>

We also donated a large number of our Last Crusade cards to our boys.

Hope you enjoy it--I'm a former grunt myself. ;)

Shane Hensley
Pinnacle

Hey Shane - has GAMA or individual manufacturers thought about donating
books to the ship and unit libraries?  I've got a couple buddies who are
former navy, and they talk about gaming on board ship.  I've just wondered
if anybody ever thought to donate offprints or such to shipboard libraries
so that the sailors don't have to count their gaming books in their personal
allowance?

Darkechilde
darkechilde@charter.net

I asked her to marry me;