RE: [DL] Big News!

At 04:55 AM 3/26/2003, Cyvas, Andrew J PR2 (VFA115)"
<vfa115.cyvas.a@lincoln.navy.mil wrote:
>You have the thanks of a large number of people on the USS Abraham Lincoln.

         My best friend from high school was part her very first crew, and
I still proudly wear my USS Lincoln cap.

         Godspeed to your shipmates and you, and if you need some source
material, I'd be happy to send you an Epitaph #4 if you let me know
off-list where you want it sent.
         Heck, I'll even befoul it with my signature if you want.;-)

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator, Mad Social Scientist & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_