Re: [DL] Free Paper Minis! Good Stuff!

Ease up. . . he's just doing what needs to be done.  Trademark law also requires
that the trademark holders defend it, and there are no exceptions (that I am
aware of that ) for the location of use.
Kind of like how we should be reminding folks that it's The Player's Guide, and
_not_ The Player's Hanbook <coughShanecough>

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Andrew Hackard - editor of Gurps: Deadlands : Hexes;
G;D: Varmints; G:D: Aces and Eights; G:D: Wanted Undead or Alive, and at least
25 other books, most of which were for SJG.

--
Allan Seyberth
"Mouth of Sauron"