[DL] Maybe Required Reading

Hey,

         I know that along time ago there was a discussion about what movies people had seen or wanted to see that were Deadland-ish, and I thought I'd send this out.  There is a very interesting manga out there in the world called Priest.  It is written by Min-Woo Hyung.   The manga follows the trail of Ivan Isaacs, a priest risen from the dead because of selling half of his soul to a demon (Harrowed blessed, anyone?) in exchange for the power to battle evil, as he battles the forces of Evil across the West -- evil in this case being the realese of a powerful fallen archangel (I think that would be bad, even for Grimme.  After all, Grimme only has fallen angles).   A word of warning though: there is 1920s weaponary, namely Tommy guns and what I think are Colt M1911 pistols. (Just think of 'em as Gatlin Carbines and Gatlin Pistols, I guess).
         So far, up to seven volumes of the manag has been released by TokyoPop(I gotta lotta reading to do, I only have Volumes 1 and 2.).  Volumes eight and nine are forth coming.
         Welp, just though I would send this out to any intrested parties.

Later