[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20030328

I doubt that he would change it, the figures are more
geared towards mass armies than roleplaying.

Also, for all those of you who fear that I am in
violation of trademark law, please read "little paper
toy soldier thingees" in place of "Cardboard Heroes."

Wink.

_______original message____________

=== message truncated ===