Re: [DL] Old articles [Shane]

> I believe it is stated on the current Deadlands Download web page that old
> stuff may (or not) be printed in future Epitaphs. I think that is why
Shane
> answered "Ask again later" as he simply wants time to decide what to do.
>
> As for those sheets, I believe they are mine. I had them on a web page,
> switched ISP, and now I most likely will not make a new page. I will send
> zip file soon.

Thanks Martin,

However, these are word docs. The one's I'm thinking of were PDFs in exactly
the same format as the official character sheet, but just modified for use
with each profession. Does anyone else remember these, or are the voices
lying to me again?

Cheers

Gerry Crowe
Doomtown/Warlord Design Team & Rulesmeister
http://www.gamesmeister.com