[DL] [d20]Getting Rowdy for Dummies

Hello.

I've already badgered Shane about this, but I thought I'd try this list and
see what others might think.

Reading over the reviews of Deadlands d20, I saw mention of a character
class called the Rowdy, who was more of a hand-to-hand guy than a
Gunslinger. I was immediately interested because my favorite Western
characters have been Rowdy-types, particularly Terence Hill and Bud Spencer,
the men who raised brawling to an art form in films like "They Call Me
Trinity" and "Watch Out, We're Mad".

So, I'm ready to invest in the core book and some sourcebooks, but which
ones would be of the most benefit to a player who wants to emulate the wild
fisticuffs and improvised weapons of Hill and Spencer? I see there is no
"Way of the Rowdy" book. Shane pointed me towards "Way of the Gun", but the
reviews I've read focus mainly on what Gunslingers will get out of the book.

Any recommendations or insight into the Rowdy class would be appreciated.

Mr. Rowdy