Re: [DL] [d20]Getting Rowdy for Dummies

Thanks for the response. "Sword and Fist" is a good sourcebook, and I also
own "Swashbuckling Adventures" which has such nifty feats as Bruiser,
Improvised Weapon, and Six Fingers.

But I was thinking more along the lines of the Deadlands d20 sourcebooks.
Are any of them more useful for a Rowdy player than another? I'm looking to
pick up a couple and was wondering what to aim for.

Mr. Rowdy