Re: [DL] The dead of Deadlands?

On Tuesday, April 1, 2003, at 12:21  PM, Marguerite Frey wrote:
> Well, if we want to help Shane give the player's guide
> another print run, we should do two things.  First,
> generate new demand for the books by introducing new
> people to the setting, and second, help buy up what
> he's already got in stock.

I've been concerned about this as well, but one thing I saw in Shane's
announcements was that the Hardcover PG is out of print... Could this
mean the new company will be considering a print run, just in softcover?

A lot of games seem to be going towards all softcover except for
'collectible' books or ultra-heavy-use core books.