From: Marguerite Frey <natasha_corey@yahoo.com>
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: RE: [DL] Sidekicks
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 10:48:06 -0800 (PST)

--- Darkechilde <darkechilde@charter.net> wrote:
 > I've got my copy handy - the advantage of working at
 > home.
 > What did you need looked up?

Can you check whether or not a Temptest can also be a
Huckster?  I think you can combine it with other
Arcane Backgrounds, but I think Huckster was
specifically excluded, along with...
.
.
.
[Spoiler space]
.
.
.
.
[Spoiler space]
.
.
.
.
[Spoiler space]
.
.
.
.
[Spoiler space]
.
.
.
.

Metal Mages, who require both the Huckster and Mad
Science Arcane Backgrounds.

Marguerite