From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of Joey Fanning
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 7:30 PM
To: lc@gamerz.net; HOE mailing List; deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] Comic Test Site

Hey, I have the basic code down for my comic's website..if someone on here'd
check it out to make sure it looks decent on computers other than mine, i'd
be most appreciative.
page 1's the cover, page 2's not there, but page 3-5 are.  The linkbar won't
yeild anything yet either, but the navigation buttons SHOULD work.  page 4
is currently set as the "current page", so that's what'll show up on the

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jrfanning/