Re: [DL] Sidekicks

Actually, it states

"Here's a little something for those cowpokes out there who aren't
hucksters.  In fact, a huckster can't even choose this Knack.  Just
like other Knacks, which were introduced in The Quick & The Dead, this
can normally only be taken when you create your character, and your
hero can't have more than one Knack."

So, as I read it, you can only take the Knack at character creation and
you can't also take AB: Huckster at that time, but it doesn't state
that you can't take Huckster later on.  That's how I read it anyway.

-Bryce "Mr. Library" Perry