Re: [DL] Miracles vs. automatons

"Too tough" is often situational...  to cite an example from Hell On Earth

Wait a tic..

<potential spoilers>
*
*
*
*
*
<Haven't you players left yet?  I said "potential spoilers"!>
*
*
*
<That's better....>

Doombringers can only be killed by radioactive attacks (it may even be
restricted to them only being harmed by the powers of Doomsayers, I forget
exactly).  Posse's with a Doomsayer in the mix are a Nuke or three away from
turning the Doombringer into just another enemy left glowing six feet under,
but a posse without such a character or means to deal the right type of
damage are just out of luck.

It's the old D&D shtick of "can only be hurt by plus <blah blah> weapons and
magic"...  you've either got what you need to do the job, in which case it's
not too powerful; or else you have no way of effectively hurting the thing,
in which case you're a mite bit pooched.

Marshal's call really as to whether or not you have a chance against a given
foe...  and whether or not the Marshal cares.  ;-)

Mac