RE: [DL] A small mail on shamans and such.

>I guess my question is.. what are the limits of shamanic powers?

Appeasement Points, time, and Ritual rolls.  Among others.

Which leads to my questions, where's he getting his Appeasement from?  I'd
guess a Guardian Spirit mostly, but that has a 5 point maximum.  Most
Rituals require hours to perform or have other limits, they cause damage to
the shaman or only a point or two of Appeasement that can be generated, etc.

How often does he use the same powers?  Remember Shamanic abilities are call
Favors because that's what they are; the power doesn't come from the
character but the spirits, and they don't like being called upon multiple
times or for frivolous things.

How much Bounty is he paying to get any new Favors?  He has to choose a
Favored Medicine Way and powers under that cost 5 Bounty, but all others
cost 10 Bounty to get.

Hmm, that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Clint Black

"You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Ghost Rock, son. Nothing else in the
world smells like that. I love the smell of ghost rock in the morning. You
know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over
I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' Yank body. The
smell, you know that sulphurous smell, the whole hill. Smelled like...
victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."