Re: [DL] mad science

--- Nick Zachariasen <zacharin@pluto.dsu.edu> wrote:
> Where's that +1 per successful blueprint rule? I
> don't recall seeing it anywhere.
> Nick Zachariasen

My apologies, it's apparently only for Alchemy.

Page 24, Smith & Robards:  "It may happen that your
alchemist successfully researched an elixir but is
unhappy with the result; it may be too costly, take
too long to brew, or have a nasty side effect. I's
possible to research the same type of elixir multiple
times. Just use the same procedure as before, but the
alchemist may add +1 to his science:alchemy roll for
each successful formula he has previously created of
the same type. (Hopefully he's learning something each
time, right?) This means an alchemist may have a
number of different formulas for accomplishing the
same thing, which differ in ingredients, brew time,
and cost."

It's a house rule that we apply it to all mad science;
it seemed a logical extension.  Again, my apologies
for the confusion.

Marguerite