Re: [DL] sorry one more

At 02:10 PM 4/9/2003, Butch R. wrote:
>Meant to put this in the last one.  Question for those in the know.  How
>many of the guns in Deadlands are created?  I am by far NOT a gun expert,
>but someone asked me about it.  Obviously ones like Colt and such are
>real, but I seem to remember reading somewhere that a few names had to be
>changed or the owners would get upset(!!???).  If I'm on crack, sorry, but
>needed to know.

         The firearms in Lone Stars are all fictional, though they are
"descended" from real weapons, like the LeMat and the Whitworth.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator, Mad Social Scientist & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_