Re: [DL] Help request with campaign concept

Sir Hampton: Today I will be giving interviews for my botanical
expedition, since my travels will often take me into area filled with
wild animal and hostile native, I will be hireing some native guides,
outdoormen, in addition to a photographer to document the espedition and
a mechanic to operate and repair my steamwagon transportation.
Roleplayer PC: Botanical expedition, I thought this guy was a big game
hunter.
Munchkin PC: Yeah, killing plants. I'm in.

The above would provide for a varity of players archtypes, Muckraker, Mad
sciencetist, gunslinger, Natives etc...

You might want to alter the nature of the contest were they get more
points for bring in critters live (providing for senarios in which things
get loose), and less for documentation of the exsistance of things which
get away (or leave no remains to be collected).

If both groups have a specific list of some or all of the creature that
might be collected, you could have both groups showing up in the same
area after the same critter.

One thought that springs to mind is what if the English lord has
alternative motives for gathering a large number of dead horrors all in
one spot, the movie 13 ghosts might provide some inspiration.