RE: [DL] Deadlands: Under a Harrowed Moon Question Spoilers

At 06:25 AM 4/12/2003 +0000, you wrote:
 >SPOILERS
 >

 >One key issue in dealing with werewolves in Deadlands it the Garou's haterd
 >for the wyrm. Ghostrock absolutely screams of wyrm taint as well as most
 >abominations and mad science inventions. They would also probably try ti
 >destroy Salt lake city.

Oh yeah - Salt Lake City is the pure embodiment of the blending of
Weaver/Wyrm in the WW worldview.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

I want to thank you for making this day necessary.
                 -Yogi Berra - On Yogi Berra Appreciation Day in St. Louis
in 1947.