Re: [DL] TV shows in the Deadlands timeline

On the topic of Rocky and Bullwinkle, there was one
particular story where they buy the Lazy Jay Ranch for
twenty-eight dollars. The reason it was so cheap is
because the land is some of the worst in the area. In
fact, the only critters that could be raised there
were worms. I think any Deadlands gamer worth his
bulging pouch of dice can take it from there.

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.
Want Deadlands stats for your favorite radio Western heros? Go to http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313 and click on Extras.