Re: [DL] TV shows in the Deadlands timeline

Darn it...  I forgot about this!!!

Oh well, here's a Relic that had been floating around in my brain for
awhile...  Just waiting for someone in my group to make a Junker (It never
happened.).

Recorded Red Green Shows:
Belongin's Cost:  1
A certain select shows of "The Red Green Show" had bits of earily
Junker-Magic in them (Both Steve Smith and Rick Green were "Sons of
Sitgreaves").  Tech-Heads watching these very popular shows over and over
again were one of the minor reasons that Junkerism has evolved in the Post
Apocolypse World.

Appearance:  A Dataslug (Or DVD, or *REALLY* old VHS Tape!) with a Duct Tape
label saying that it's "Red Green", despite being obviously grey.

Power:  Eases finding any Non-Gun Junker Ability (+2 to the Roll to learn a
new Ability or Tool Trick.).

Taint:  You have a Yearnin' to find Duct Tape...  Lots And Lots Of Duct
Tape...  You can NEVER have enough...  Seeing as you're a Junker, this isn't
that hard to believe or Role Play, however...