Re: [DL] Savage World DL Mailing List question (Shane, Moderator)

I think it would be fun and confusing to post it on the StarWars
list!  Slowly it would change the world until Luke Skywalker was Harrowed!
Muuuhhhaahaaha!  Sorry... odd morning... ah, who am I kidding, I am not the
least bit sorry!  : }

As for posting SW here, if it is part of Deadlands, please post it here.  I
am undecided as to whether or not I want SW... I have been spending a lot
to get Deadlands the last few months.  It might make me go do it.  You
never know.