Re: [DL] Web Updated!

On Thursday, May 8, 2003, at 10:43  AM, PEGShane@aol.com wrote:

> Hi all!
> Sorry for the two-day delay!
> The Savage Worlds Troop Builder beta is up along with the print
> companion, and a skirmish scenario for Savage Worlds: Vietnam!
> There's also a complete product list for those who have been asking
> for it.
> Hope you enjoy it!
> Next week: Evernight!
> Shane Hensley
> Pinnacle

Maybe I'm stupid, but it doesn't want to work on my work box (I'm
various forms of MacOS at home, Windows on the work desktop, and have
my web site on a NetBSD box).

Run Time Error 339
Component "MSFLXGRD.OCX" or one of it's dependencies not correctly
registered: a file is missing or invalid

This is on a Win2k pro machine...