Re: [DL] Special Viewing of The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"

> Just out of curiosity, how long does that make the film?  I recently
bought
> a copy of the "Man With No Name" trilogy but haven't watched the Good, the
> Bad, and the Ugly yet, so I am not sure if it has the extra footage or
not.
> I do know my copy is 2 hours and 43 minutes, though, so if it DOESN'T have
> hte extra 14 minutes...

I think the DVD from the trilogy has the extra 14 put in, but I'm not
positive.

OT, I was talking to my game store asking about running Deadlands in there
and the guy told me he considers it an unsupported system so he'd prefer if
I didn't use store space for it.

Talison