Re: [DL] Special Viewing of The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"

UNSUPPORTED!!! Lynch Mob, sign up here.

Seriously though. What on earth is this guy thinking, suggesthe goes and looks at the official site.

might change his mind.

Matthew DeForrest <mmdeforrest@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
At 11:28 PM 5/8/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>OT, I was talking to my game store asking about running Deadlands in there
>and the guy told me he considers it an unsupported system so he'd prefer if
>I didn't use store space for it.

Talison,

Did he say WHY he considered it unsupported -- especially as there are
reports of new supplements coming out?

Take care.

Matt