Re: [DL] Web Updated!

On Friday, May 9, 2003, at 08:11  AM, J T wrote:

> --- Brett Dixon <balance@tubas.net> wrote:
>> Run Time Error 339
>> Component "MSFLXGRD.OCX" or one of it's dependencies
>> not correctly
>> registered: a file is missing or invalid
>>
>> This is on a Win2k pro machine...
>
> You have entered DLL Hell - Talk about Hell on Earth!
> Basically somewhere there is an Active X Control that
> isn't finding a file it needs in the registry.  That
> ain't no fun to fix.

Oh well. I'll try again after I scavenge a new(er) PC to replace my
current one... It spontaneously restarts once or twice a day, anyway.

(Or just wait for the fan-made MacOS version i've heard about... )

I've got enough fun supporting Cisco, Tadiran, and UNIX based
systems... I try to avoid troubleshooting Windows.