Re: Re: [DL] Really stupid Question!

> On a similar note - there's 2 other
> bad dudes on the back of the Game Master
> Screen - a Rebel Officer (what rank?)
> with a broken sable and gun, and a kool
> looking Doc (hehe!) I think he's on
> another cover as well? Does anybody
> know if they're anybody in particular?
> It's great art!

I've only got the original screen which doesn't have that piccy, but the
Rebel Officer with sabre sounds very much like Austin Stoker. You can find
out all about him in Doomtown or Bust, but basically he's the nemesis of the
king-sized manitou named Knicknevin, squisher of Gomorra.

Gerry Crowe
Doomtown/Warlord Design Team & Rulesmeister
http://www.gamesmeister.com