Re: [DL] The Good, The Dead, and The Supported

For me, the big selling point always were the cards and the fate chips.
First they were sceptical about a Western-RPG. But when I told them: "Hey,
the spellcasting works with poker cards and you don't just spend a Karma
Point - you throw in a poker chip!"
Suddenly, they all were like: "Yeah, we should give it a try..."

Markus