Re: [DL] The Good, The Dead, and The Supported

On Tuesday, May 13, 2003, at 02:03  PM, Matthew Pulido wrote:

>> If you don't mind me asking, where are you? And what kind of area?
> I'm in North-west Indiana in a rural area.

Ah... Bit out of my way. The rural area might hurt a bit...

>> Deadlands can be a great attention-grabber. The cards and chips in
>> play
>> tend to attract people...
> Like I said, when I mentioned Deadlands to I had SEVEN people
> immediately
> come up to me and say they would play.

...but it sounds like you've got no shortage of interested people.
Seven players is a LOT for Deadlands, I think... Not impossible, but
difficult. I wouldn't mind losing one more, although all of my current
players (and even the one I recently had to ask to leave) are good
friends. Running DL with 6 can be a trial at times and seven is worse...

Still, it sounds like the store owner may come around...

Oh... Anyone on the lsit looking at heading to GamesFest Richmond? I'm
thinking of heading down, and looking at the short list of games was
considering either a Savage Worlds or possibly Deadlands session.