Re: [DL] Goodbye

On Tuesday, May 13, 2003, at 02:57  PM, Marguerite Frey wrote:

> --- Brett Dixon <balance@tubas.net> wrote:
>> I get an error when creating an account...
> Same here; I'm hoping it's just swamped and we'll get
> confirmation e-mails soon.
> It looks GREAT, Shane!
> Marguerite

Yeah... My username is already taken by what I believe is my initial
account. Trying password recovery reveals that it's inactive.

I'm willing to try the forums, but not super thrilled.

Forums seem to attract trolls badly. Signing on is easier and it
requires less work to get used to things.

I like being able to save cool stuff in my email easier... My Deadlands
mailbox has 840 messages I believe have some value to me... Plot hooks,
web links, etc.

Email is low bandwidth. Forums aren't. Can I PLEASE recommend at least
that a harsh avatar/sig policy be enacted for the sake of our bandwidth?

Sorry if this seems a bit harsh... I may be taking some frustrations on
everyone else.