Re: [DL] Is anyone left?

I agree, Forums are the least user friendly method, but it allows the
moderator to run it like a Fascist Government... only a few have total
control of everything.  Kind of a shame, but look at it this way, you are
giving up all your freedoms so you can "feel" more secure... just like in
the US! haha!