Re: [DL] Is anyone left?

On Thu, 15 May 2003, [iso-8859-1] Reemull wrote:

> Just checking whether this list has been made defunct or whether it's
> just that everyone's at the forums.  Anyone know whether the list will
> remain or be removed?

I'd like to see the list stay around, but I guess most everything's going
to move to forums.  Bleah.  I like this medium better.

Andy

Andy Davis                      I miss the world we stood for
AEG Bounty Hunter #007          I miss running at the speed of light
                                I miss the music we lived for
                                I miss you late at night. - Kate Schrock