Re: [DL] Is anyone left?

to give shane his due on the forums, it is a lot of work putting one of those up, I say let us give it a shot before weall veto the plan. After all the disscussion groups are still here.

John Billings <john@dwarven.co.uk> wrote:
Peter King wrote:

> I hope it remains, at least until the forum gets all the bugs ironed
> our, I certainly know that Deadlands UK isn't closing. I hope this one
> doesn't either.

I Reckon i'll be signing up for the deadlands UK list... i'm signed up
for the forums too, but I don't really like them.

cheers,

MarshallJohn