RE: [DL] Is anyone left?

I've been dying (and driving myself crazy) to get into a Cthulhu Live! game
of some sort.  Of course the only LARPs that survive around here are Vampire
based.

I went out and bought the Werewolf Wyld West LARP just to run a scenario I
have in my head about the Reil Rebellion of 1886 is Saskatchewan (yep, I'm
Canadian).  There is a whole swack of political intrigue in this baby plus
the stuff that happened when the Metis stole (liberated) Reil's body.  So
much scenario fodder!  Check it out, its fascinating.

Sean