RE: [DL] The Good, The Dead, and The Supported

Ironically, of the two game stores that are readily available near here, the
one that does things like helping gamers to contact/locate others interested
in their games is the one that already carries Deadlands (and most other
systems as well).

In my area, it's a simple case of one store is being run smartly be a
gentleman who takes an active interest in his customer base, while the other
is being run by someone I used to work with - who has sadly apparently
decided that he knows better than the rest of us.

His loss, I guess...  as a result, my one friend and I have sunk over $1000
of business into his competitor's store over the past two months, simply
because that's where we get the good service and can buy the books we want
to get.

Mac

----Original Message Follows----
As for not being supported in Gaming Shops, There are
2 stores that I can get to in my area (Northern
Virginia) that do have some dusty back stock
available.  I was actually able to get Rascals,
Varmints, & Critters 2, and Back East: The South with
in the past 2 weeks.  All that really needs to happen
is to raise the awareness of the game, and get people
to try it....
  Does your local shop allow you to put up notices of
gamers looking for games?