From: Lorgryt [mailto:lorgryt.detroll@verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 3:49 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] Since you asked...

In the old system it used to be, but the second version seems to have done
away with it.  I am not sure, myself, and was wondering it myself.  While I
found references to it in some of the supplements I have not found it in
the Player's or Marshal's book.  As a result of that I think not. But, it
could be I am just lost! haha!

Bo