[DL] Cyrus Harding

I like the Verne influences in DL, so I wrote up Cyrus Harding (the
amazing Union engineer who was the main character and plot device in
"The Mysterious Island") for an encounter in my DL game.  Here he is:

Captain Cyrus Harding
D:2d8, N:1d10, Q:3d6, S:2d8, V:2d8
Shooting - Pistol 2
Climbing 1
Swimming 1
Sneak 1
Dodge 3
Driving - train - Baloon 1
Fighting - sword 1
Horse riding 1
C:1d8, K:1d12, M:2d10, Sm:4d12, Sp:4d8
Search 1
Area knowledge - Massachusetts 2
Demolition 3
Science - Chemistry - Engineering - Physics 4
Trade - Carpentry 1
Trade - Blacksmith 1
Trade - Pottery 1
Leadership 2
Tinkering 5
Guts 1
Edges: Heroic, Belongings - Lincoln ranch, Brave, Mechanically inclined,
Rank 3.

Despite his skills, Harding is not a mad scientist.  Despite the fact
that he met and was befriended by the infamous Captain Nemo, Harding is
left behind by the "new science."  For all his yankee ingenuity, he
cannot see why the new technologies do not fail because of (in his eyes)
their obvious lack of attention to fundamental laws of physics and
engineering.

Left behind in the field he was once the master of, Harding has
attempted to retire to a peaceful life, settling in with his four fellow
survivors and boon companions (Gideon Spilett, Neb, Pencroft, and
Aerton) at a settlement they call "Lincoln Ranch."

What do you think, sirs?